A Local and Personal Perspective.

A Local and Personal Perspective. 
(c) Shadi Shidrawi 2015
All Rights Reserved. 

A local and personal perspective,

Rides over moments of uncertainty.

Intervals within views,

Captured within those small anxieties  
of the petty bourgeois.

All of them,

Pour in 
To claim my attention. 

When I avail myself

To the lucidity of the moment
I'd start questioning 
humanism, classicism,
the neo of all isms...
and definitely the post human!!!

As I stand on the threshold

of pristine presence
I will be ready to enter
The original and natural
simplicity of humanity.

I would ask you then,

To transcend out of this chimp like 
body...and errors of the human mind.

I aspire for a different form of existence, 

A revelation 
of a higher specie.
A gesture
To redefine mankind.

One cannot refuse,

but instead aspires 
One cannot deconstruct,
but continuously questions... 

Questions the riddle of fate

Adheres to the glory of evolution

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly me to...