Fire Night


June 20, 2007 at 7:59am

     Why is it when we yield to a desired process, we deny the challenge that comes with it! As per se, relentless search for a hidden shelled like protection. Frustration reaches its best when this
action is not consumed to the fullest... as two flames burn more to quench the thirst of feeding fire on fire. Then the mind adds logic to it and time, incandescent in nature, treats the pain that resides within!

     Frantically groping in the middle of dark, I feel the essence of perfume flying in particles across the room
of my thought. I grasp a particle of you and I smell it until it ends and then it restarts...why...why! The
neutralizing effect doesn't work...that one and only mentioned sublime. The smell turns to visual aspects that
pound the mind and the groping in the light of memory adds to the grandeur of the moment. Steadily I grope
and steadfastly I hold...unconsumed desire.. for the love of God!!!

     Unconsumed desire for the consumption of a "you" a fairy, mermaid, muse, nymph.

     Carry on, little wind.!.Carry on the wind of mind..why..why? The pounding agitates and the energy is
sublimated towards a cleansing of the soul...failure...more passion and flagrant shivering entices the body and the floor underneath me. Wings I carry on my back with a bone stuck behind my head..to fly..to cry.. to
create.. to survive.. to live ..to crave ..to unburden ..to eject ..to swerve ..to get stuck.. to caress.. to give in
under the effect of this underlying Fahrenheit!

     Why? tell me why?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly me to...

Negative Times (Audio Recording Soundcloud)