When I was walking in Beirut. June 18, 2007 at 9:25pm

REFINED RAMPANT RUSTICITY,
CRAVES ON A CREDULOUS CALL.
Torrent turbid tranquility,
Settles the sensation of the soil.
Abundant avid aridity,
Describes the destined design .
I walked the streets of Beirut today...
Then I imagined...
Is the unbending traveler that credulously struggles to spread havoc;
Wherein I cannot uproot the stench of foulness within the gravitating surmise.
A wrapped-up gift explodes and everything is thrown behind.
And when the gravel subsides,
The righteousness did to glitter sounds of enemies to hide.
Was this the Beirut I know?
Was this not a scary vision of the mind...?
Never! the voice refused...
Forever the dream of life survives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly me to...

Negative Times (Audio Recording Soundcloud)