Intellectual property in poetry.

Transcendent propriety clasps the first abandoned call;
tranquil transmission
transfers the designated role.
If I were you,
'nd you were me,
would we be aware of it all?

Prevalent questions with their marks (?) arise.
With acute aching symptoms increasing
All amount to: 'what a surprise!
'And the foil of attention depleting.


Trying a gig
we tell small fibs
And with poetical nuances
in groups of resonance
we make it happen
like the poets we are .
keeping that flow
keeping those rhymes
and rhythms

I am communicating with you
Would you keep up with this charm?
My picture is hazy
I may hide it from you


The world brings us together
will we ever depart?
or should we question
the term 'forever?'

One assurance
assisting assumptions
One call to 'poetic a'

Would always keep that assonance 
cloaked in alliteration
of moods swinging.



©Shadi Shidrawi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly me to...

Negative Times (Audio Recording Soundcloud)