Fire Night! Audio

https://soundcloud.com/shadishidrawi/fire-night-at-shadi-shidrawi

Fire Night



 Why is it when

 we yield to a desired process, 
 we deny the challenge that comes with it! 
 As per se, relentless search 
 for a hidden shelled like protection. 

 Frustration reaches its best

 when this action is not consumed 
 to the fullest... 
 as two flames burn more
 to quench the thirst of feeding fire on fire. 

Then the mind adds logic to it and time, 

incandescent in nature,
treats the pain 
that resides within!

Frantically groping

in the middle of dark, 
I feel the essence of perfume 
flying in particles 
across the room
of my thought.


I grasp a particle of you and I 

smell it until it ends 
and then it restarts...
why...why! 

The neutralizing effect doesn't work...

that one and only 
mentioned sublime. 

The smell turns to visual aspects

that pound the mind and the groping
in the light of memory 
adds to the grandeur of the moment. 

Steadily I grope
and steadfastly I hold...

unconsumed desire..
for the love of God!!!

Unconsumed desire

for the consumption of a "you"
a fairy, mermaid, muse, nymph.

Carry on, little wind!

Carry on the wind of mind...
why..why? 

The pounding agitates 

and the energy is
sublimated towards a cleansing of the soul...


failure...

more passion and flagrant shivering
entices the body 
and the floor underneath me. 

Wings I carry on my back 

with a bone stuck behind my head...
to fly..
to cry.. 
to create.. 
to survive.. 
to live ..
to crave ..
to unburden ..
to eject ..
to swerve ..
to get stuck.. 
to caress.. 
to give in


under the effect 
of this underlying Fahrenheit!

Why? tell me why?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly me to...