Nurtures Within!

Nurtures Within!

https://soundcloud.com/shadishidrawi/nurtures-within-at-shadi

Clad in steam eyes
call me near
there and behold 
an aroma in perfume 
affects the soul of man

disassemble 
assemble
a jungle
of waves in emotions 
arise. 

purity of purification 
petrified like chalcedony 
alchemy luring my tin
into golden spasms

Horizons

Voices within a gramophone 
appreciated with all-encompassing 
dignitaries and figures!

kept the fuel of different types  
tired now...
torpedoed!

I turn to horizons

I shout out loudly
A code is written out there 
can you read it
decipher it? 

just null 
lamely 
lately!
oh those clad in steam eyes.

what nurtures within
is that in what it nurtures
it is in you and me
in both of us.

positive or  negative
we let it grow
we let it grope
takes hold of us
and goes into glow.

an attachment 
becomes a controlling 
state of mind 

a craving 
whipps all other 
desires 

a plan of action 
becoming the one 
and only 
design

a miniscule 
of an idea
becomes a 
train of thought. 

Togetherness 

a sense sublime
by nature 
a national entity 
with enthusiasm


© Shadi Shidrawi 2015 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly me to...