When I Was Walking in Beirut! Audio



https://soundcloud.com/shadishidrawi/when-i-was-walking-in-beirut



When I was walking in Beirut. 


REFINED RAMPANT 



RUSTICITY,


CRAVES ON A 

CREDULOUS CALL.



Torrent turbid 


tranquility,




Settles the sensation of 


the soil.



Abundant avid aridity,

Describes the destined 

design .


I walked the streets of 

Beirut today...



Then I imagined...

Is the unbending 

traveler that 


credulously 


struggles to spread 



havoc;



Wherein I cannot 


uproot 


the stench of foulness 


within the gravitating 



surmise.



A wrapped-up gift 

explodes and 


everything 


is thrown behind.


And when the gravel 

subsides,


The righteousness did 

to glitter sounds of 


enemies to hide.


Was this the Beirut I 

know?


Was this not a scary 

vision of the mind...?


Never! the voice 


refused...


Forever the dream of 

life survives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly me to...